Oh ok. Well I'm in Denmark. Just assumed by the time of your answers, that you would be in another zone. Guess you're just up really late sounds great with an app to make the connections and translations easier for people like me who don't really "get" the whole cc's thing.
I wonder if this is possible. In cubase on my pc, when I move a fader on the lx, it won't "grab" it in the daw until they are at the same level. It indicates with an arrow on the lx display, weather to move up or down to get to the same level.That way, I won't accidentally screw up the levels I already dialed in. Is this possible to do here? If you can understand what I mean.
Hi both, UK here. North west normally by I've taken the kids away to the north east so that my wife can study for some exams she has coming up. So I'm jealously wishing I was taking part, and helping out, but really happy that this is moving in the right direction.
Great idea to have a HUI converter, I'm surprised there isn't one already for the iPad!
nic. Success! Faders, mute/solo and arm track works. And transports too. Awesome! Red @fritz's post on the other tread where he asked about the metronome too. That and the knobs/pots to work too, would be 'nice to have' for me
Well done Nic, everything works as you say. Thanks. I would really like to understand how you did all this 'magic', but i'll spend a little time trying to get to grips with the language before any cries for help.
I've managed to regain loop on and off, and understand a bit more of the language. Basically I changed the original CC number to something close to the other transport CC's used, and then unblocked that number. It means changing the right code a little and then adding something to the left to remap. I don't mind adding this to the code and posting but I'm also aware that Nic may have a plan.
Thanks for the compliment Nic, that means a lot coming from you.
I was just wondering about using Lemur to create a small transport control on an iPhone, which may be a bit pointless once Audiobus remote gets going, but by creating some buttons and getting them to send the same cc's as the keyboard it worked fine! Just need to check with using Lemur and Apollo, and I could have a wifi solution too.