Yes, this is possible using MidiBridge Scenes and the Stream Byter in combination. Here is what you do:
1. The Stream Byter rules need to be on a left side input port in MidiBridge (ie. your controller that is issuing the CC). For this example I will use controller 21 (hex 15) and toggle on/off with each controller message. Touch the beaker icon on the relevant input port and then the (i) on the Stream Byter and press 'On' to enable. Paste the following into the edit box:
# toggle CC 21, scene 000 BX 15 = CF 01 +C # switch to scene 001 BX 15 = XX XX 7F # force 'on'
2. Press 'Install Rules' (important!), then 'Done' and 'Done' and bring up the Scenes Panel and hold down Scene 000 until it asks you to name it. Call it 'CC21 force on' (or something) and press save.
3. Now return back to the Stream Byter and replace the rules that are there with these:
# toggle CC 21, scene 001 BX 15 = CF 00 +C # switch to scene 000 BX 15 = XX XX 00 # force 'off'
4. Press 'Install Rules' (important!), then 'Done' and 'Done' and bring up the Scenes Panel and hold down Scene 001 until it asks you to name it. Call it 'CC21 force off' (or something) and press save.
5. Finally in Preferences>Options set 'Scene Channel' to 16
I think that should do the trick. CC 21 is expected to be an on/off switch - if you start sending it inbetween values it will toggle back and forth!